If you cleared the CA foundation exams or are a graduate and thinking of getting registered for the Intermediate course of ICAI, then are at the right place. At this point, students generally want to know the process and the CA Intermediate registration fees.
So, as the title also mentions, in this article, you can check the CA Intermediate registration fees for single and both groups of Indian and International students. Here we have also listed the CA Intermediate registration process, and other details regarding the registration form.
After completing the registration form, students also have to fill out the CA Inter exam form. So, you’ll also get an overview of the exam form as well.
What are the CA Intermediate Registration Fees for the 2023 exams?
|Fees Details||Both Groups (Rs)||Single Group (Rs)|
|Student’s Activity Fee||2000||2000*|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||1000|
* To be paid once.
Important Points to Note –
1. CA Inter registration fees for Internation students for both groups is $1000 and for the single group is $600.
2. In addition to the preceding expenses, students enrolling in the CA Program must pay Rs 200 ($20) for the prospectus.
3. Before enrolling in the 15-day practical training, students registered through the direct entry route must first register for the ITT and OP training programmes.
4. The ITT (Information Technology Training) programme costs Rs. 6500, which includes all required reading materials and tea or other refreshments from the ICAI.
5. The cost of the OP (Orientation Program) is Rs 7000, which includes all required reading materials and tea or other refreshments from the ICAI.
How to Pay the CA Intermediate Registration Fees?
Following that, candidates must pay the required application fee
The registration fees for the CA Inter course can be paid online using internet banking, debit card, or credit card. Students must note that they can’t pay the registration fees in cash. Fees can be paid online only.
Now you might be wondering as to how to apply for the CA Inter course? So, here is the answer,
CA Intermediate Registration 2022
What is the CA Inter Registration Process?
1. To use the service portal, go to the ICAI website and click the link. To access the self-service portal, enter your username and password.
2. Press the “Click Here to access the Student SSP Portal” link after completing the authentication process.
3. Select the Student Cycle link.
4. Students taking the foundation route now need to select “Intermediate through Foundation.” However, using the direct entry method, students can choose Intermediate.
5. Direct admission route students have to enter their personal information. However, the CA Foundation student’s personal information will be automatically filled in. Verify the data, then click “Save and Next.”
6. Upload the required documents.
7. Next, post your signature or photo. The image must not exceed 100KB in size.
8. Select “Generate OTP.” The OTP will be sent to the registered number you provided, or the ICAI will send a verification link to your email address.
9. Now, click on the Submit button after entering the captcha code & the one-time password.
10. Pay the registration costs for CA Inter. The application will be submitted, verified by the ICAI, and then authorised as necessary.
Validity of CA Intermediate Registration – The CA Inter registration form is good for four years. The candidate must revalidate his registration if he cannot pass the exam within four years of registering.
CA Intermediate Registration Last Date
The table below mentions the last date to register for the CA Intermediate Course:
|CA Intermediate 2022||Dates|
|Nov 2022||March 1, 2022|
|May 2023||Sept 1, 2022|
Documents Required for CA Intermediate Registration
1. An attested copy of the results from the class 12th exam or a test recognised by the Central Government.
2. For students enrolled in the direct admission programme, an attested copy of their mark sheet from their undergraduate or graduate degree, or their mark statement from their intermediate level ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI examination (Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
3. A recent, coloured snapshot.
4. Nationality proof if the student is a foreign national.
5. Documentation proving special category status, such as SC, ST, or OBC.
When completing the CA Intermediate registration form, make sure you have all the aforementioned documentation on hand.
The CA Intermediate Study Material will be delivered to the students within one month of meeting the requirements.
CA Intermediate Exam form
After filing the registration form, students have to fill out the exam form to apply for the CA Intermediate Nov 2022 session. Now, let’s check out the process to fill out the CA Intermediate exam form.
- Sign in using the registered ID and passwords on the official website.
- Complete the exam form by entering all the required information.
- Re-check and submit the exam form.
- Then, submit the required documents.
- Lastly, pay the CA Inter exam form fees online.
The exam form fees must be paid online through VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card by applicants. Candidates who cannot pay the application fee by the deadline must also pay an additional Rs. 600 (for domestic and Kathmandu centres) and US$ 10 late fees (for Overseas centres)
|Examination Name||Group||Details for Fees|
|For Indian Centres|
|CA IPCC||Both Groups||Rs. 2700|
|Single Group||Rs. 1500|
|Late Fees||Rs 600 0r $10|
|For Overseas Centres|
|CA IPCC||Both Groups||US$ 500|
|Single Group||US$ 325|
Also Read: Moral education in the school context
Now, you know the CA Inter registration fees for the 2023 exams. You are also aware of the Intermediate registration process and the exam form that should also be filled out. So, don’t wait for the last date and fill out the registration form for the CA Intermediate course now.