Microsoft Outlook is a widely used email client by a variety of users to carry out their professional and personal tasks. Saving the Outlook data in the OST format just makes the task easier, as OST files allow you to access emails in an offline mode. The data gets synchronized once connected to the internet. However, users face many issues like power outages and malware attacks that oblige them to convert OST files to PDFs. Transferring the data into a PDF format help to prevent any kind of data loss.
So how does one transfer the OST files in a PDF file format? We will find answers to this query in this blog. We will guide you through the step-wise method to help Mac users to save OST files into PDF in an easy and quick way. Stay on the blog, as we will share the most effective solution, but before we will look at the advantages of a PDF file over OST.
Benefits of Converting OST Files to PDF Format
Converting OST files into a PDF format has its own benefits, as it allows one to access the data without the help of Outlook. Down below we have mentioned a few other benefits to convert OST file emails to PDF.
- * PDF files are compact and easy to share without internet connectivity.
- * They are independent of the platforms i.e, they are easily accessible from any device.
- * Users can encrypt PDF files to protect important data.
- * PDF file format prevents any unauthorized modification of data.
- * Users can easily print the data saved in a PDF file format.
The reasons stated above are what make a PDF file a prominent solution to save any important data. In the next section, let’s look at the ways to export Outlook OST files to PDF on macOS.
How to Export OST File Emails to PDF Format on Mac?
Using the manual approach to perform any conversion is always the first choice. But after much research, we found that there is no direct method available to convert OST files to PDF on Mac. Therefore, many users go with the automated method with Mac OST to PST converter to perform the conversion of the OST files.
MacSonik OST to PST converter for Mac is a risk-free and trusted automated method suggested by many users to convert OST files on Mac. This tool has many advanced features that help to provide a secure conversion of OST files with 100% data accuracy. Users can convert OST files to PDF file format in a safer way without spending much time and effort. This tool is a one-stop solution to convert the OST files into PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, and many more formats/email clients.
Follow the Steps to convert OST file emails to PDF
- 1. Run the Macsonik OST to PST converter on your Mac.
- 2. Select the Single/multiple files option from the software interface.
- 3. Click on the Browse button and add the OST file(s).
- 4. Select the desired Mailbox items of the OST files from the displayed tree structure.
- 5. Next, select PDF as the output file from the drop-down menu.
- 6. Finally, hit the Convert to start the conversion p process.
Prominent Features of Mac OST to PST Converter
- * This method allows saving OST files into PDF file format in bulk.
- * The data originality is maintained throughout the conversion process.
- * It helps to convert the OST files to different file formats and email clients with attachments.
- * Users can exclude duplicate OST files/emails from the conversion process.
- * No data alteration takes place throughout the conversion process.
- * It provides a safe and reliable conversion of OST files and prevents any kind of data loss.
- * Users can opt to convert only the selective emails of particular dates using this method.
Also Read: How to Easily Convert OST File to PST Format on Mac
To avoid the risk of corruption of the OST files it is better to export Outlook OST files to PDFs. In this blog, we shed light on a few of the benefits of converting OST emails to PDFs. We have also shared the most reliable solution that will help users to convert OST files to PDF format on Mac OS. Users can also perform the bulk conversion of OST files with 100% data accuracy and security.