Zoominternet email was a legacy email service provider back in the day and they’ve transferred their services to Armstrong MyWire. So, if you are a Zoominternet user and want to login to your account, then you need to use the armstrongmywire.com login page.
And, if you are still using the Zoominternet email, then you should configure it on a mobile device for smooth access to the new emails. But many people don’t know how to configure the Zoominternet email on their mobile devices such as android or iOS.
If you are not sure about the configuration steps, then you’ve come to the right page and we will help you in the configuration of the Zoominternet email.
Let’s get started.
Best Way to Set Up Zoominternet Email on Android Device
Setting up any email on Android devices is a piece of cake and you should not be afraid of anything. Just follow the steps we’ve given here and you will be okay to add your Zoominternet account on Android devices.
However, you should follow the steps in the order they are listed here. If you are unable to follow or have an issue with the procedure, then you need to contact the Zoom Internet Customer Service team and they will guide you through the challenging tasks.
Let’s have a look at how to configure Zoominternet:
- Open your Android Device and then tap on the Gmail icon from the menu to open the app. Or you can search for the app through the menu and then open it.
- After that tap on the profile picture to open the menu options, it is located in the top right corner of the page.
- A new floating menu will appear, tap on the Add Account option to open the account addition wizard.
- Now, select the other from the list of accounts it already displays on the screen and tap on the Next.
- Now, you need to enter the email address for Zoominternet and then tap on the Manual Setup option from the lower part of the screen.
- You will need to select the account type for Zoominternet, select POP3, and proceed to the next step.
- Now, enter the Zoominternet password in the corresponding field and tap on the Next button.
- Now, you need to provide the server settings for the email service provider. Here are the settings:
- Incoming mail server – Zoominternet.net.net
- Security type – SSL/TLS
- Port – 993
- Outgoing mail server – Zoominternet.net.net
- Security Type – SSL/TLS
- Port – 465
- With these settings for the incoming mail server and outgoing mail server, you will be able to configure the email without any hassle.
- Once you’ve entered all the details, tap on the Next button and then tap on the Done button to complete the process.
- Once you finish configuring the account, it will be added to your Android device.
So, this way you can easily set up the Zoominternet email address on your android devices. Similarly, you can add the Zoominternet email address on any third-party email client like Outlook, Thunderbird, and more. The steps for different clients can vary but you get the point right.
What are the Steps to Log in to your Zoominternet Email Account?
Many people don’t know the complete steps to log in to their email accounts. Since Zoominternet email services are now provided by Armstrong MyWire, you will need to utilize their infrastructure to login into your account.
The steps for login are not that complicated, just follow these instructions.
- Open a web browser of your choice and enter armstrongmywire in the URL bar and hit enter.
- Now, you need to click on the Mail option from the top right corner of the page to open the Zoominternet login page.
- Now, you will see a login form for the Zoominternet email account where you need to provide some details.
- Enter the correct username/email address and password combination in the given fields and then click on the Sign In button.
- You can also select the ‘keep me signed in’ option to stay signed in on the current browser.
To know more about the Zoominternet email and other related things, log on to the Emails Crunch technology blog. It is a blog that has articles related to email service providers and their issues.