Setting Up a Microsoft Office 365 Account
Traditionally, Microsoft office was something you used to get when you purchased a computer or software. Everything New within them would add up in the newer version of that. The updates took a lot of time. Some updates were good while others weren’t. And there was no need to purchase the updated version as you could use the version you had to avail yourself of the basic feature.
If you want to upgrade yourself or your business with a Microsoft office 365 setup so we are here to help you simply call us at +1-877-432-0678 for instant support.
But in the modern era where you can book a car or order food at your fingertips, the slow updates were seeming outdated. This problem had a solution and that solution was Microsoft Office 365 setup. It is fast and works on the internet, unlike the traditional version. Given below is a process to set it up.
Microsoft Office 365 Setup
- Open this website: Introducing Microsoft 365 for Home, Business & Enterprise
- Select from the category depending on the size of your business
- Here are various categories depending on the benefits it provides. Choose the one that you need by selecting Buy Now
- It will lead you, to setting up an account. Add the following there:
- Type your Email Id and select ‘Next’
- Select ‘Set up Account’
- Add the details they are asking for and press ‘Next’
- Select the option from which, you can verify your account, comfortably. Now, select ‘Send Verification Code.
- Type the code that you received. Select ‘Verify’
- Here, read and choose the options according to your need for a Microsoft office 365 setup.
- Type your domain name. Here, the process may vary according to the option that you have chosen. So, follow the instructions, provided there.
- After this, create a user name and password. This will be helpful in accessing the Admin Account. So, make sure, you remember it. Then, select ‘Sign up.
- Add the number of additional users for the account. Select ‘Add Payment Method’
- Add the payment details and select ‘Save’
- Select ‘Place Order
- Select ‘Get Started’
Setting-up admin account
If you haven’t purchased the account using the above methods, you will have to set up your account on this website: Microsoft Commercial Signup. Add the details and then set up, admin account for Microsoft office 365 setup.
- Open the following website and lo-in: http://admin.microsoft.com
- To use the domain which we have used in the previous process, select the first option
- Now, select ‘Use this Domain’
- Select ‘Continue’
- Copy each record, that is provided.
- Paste the record individually within your Domain’s Manager Settings. Select Add Record. Then, paste it into the destination option. Also, change the account type and add a priority. Remember ‘Lower the number, higher the priority
- Select ‘Continue’
- Select ‘Done’
Downloading the Application
- Go to the website: Office.com/setup
- Select ‘Sign in’
- Add the details and select ‘Next’
- Add the Product Key
- Select your Country in the first option
- Now, select the language in which you want the instruction.
- Select ‘Next’
- Again select ‘Next’
- Here too, select ‘Next’
- Select ‘Install’
- Again Select ‘Install’
Now, open the downloaded application and follow the instruction provided there to install it. If you want the application in your mobile phone, you can download easily by searching for these applications in the PlayStore/Appstore and selecting ‘Install’. Now open them and log in with the similar account details.
This is how you can set up an account. After this, you will be able to add other users by going into the admins account by selecting Navigation icon > User > Add users. Here, you can add a new name and password and give it to the additional users. He can then, use the features.