We all are well aware of the goodness of the widely available succulent plant – Aloe Vera. Enriched with plenty of nutrients, antioxidants, and therapeutic properties, this plant’s gel and leaf powder are used in multiple skincare products. But do you know that Organic Aloe Vera leaf powder is also highly beneficial for your hair problems apart from its numerous skin benefits?
The nutritional content and therapeutic properties of Aloe Vera make it a miraculous natural ingredient for your hair care products. It can nurture and repair your hair in multiple ways that you might not be aware of. So, let’s see how to use Aloe Vera Powder for Hair at home to get astonishing results.
What makes Organic Aloe Vera beneficial for hair? – Nutritional & Therapeutic Properties
Before jumping to the benefits of aloe vera powder for hair, let’s understand what makes this succulent plant beneficial against hair related problems:
Organic Aloe Vera works like a charm for hair-related problems mainly because of its chief nutrients, like:
- Vitamins: Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene), B12, C, and E (antioxidants), and Folic Acid
- Minerals: Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Zinc, etc.
- Plant Steroids
- Essential Amino Acids
- Fatty Acids
Together with these essential nutrients, the organic aloe vera powder is known for its therapeutic properties, like:
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Calming Properties
- Hydrating and Moisturizing Properties
- Exfoliating and Nourishing Properties
Astonishing Aloe Vera Leaf Powder Benefits for Hair
Due to its nutritional and therapeutic properties, organic aloe vera powder works as a natural remedy for all your hair-related problems. Here are some of its most profound benefits for hair:
1) Soothes Itchy Scalp
The calming and anti-inflammatory properties of organic aloe vera provide instant relief against the itchy scalp. Aloe vera has the same pH as your skin along with high water content.
Thus it effectively soothes the skin by reducing itchiness, inflammation, and dryness caused by bacterial infections.
2) Deep Cleanses Oily Scalp
Excess oil production and impurities can clog your pores and hinder hair growth. But Fortunately, Organic Aloe Vera works as a natural cleanser to remove dirt and impurities from the scalp pores.
It also eliminates the excess oil buildup and regulates sebum production to promote healthy hair growth.
3) Nourish Hair Follicles
Enriched with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, Organic Aloe Vera conditions your hair follicles to make them strong and healthy.
The nourishing nutrients reduce the breakage, thinning, and splitting of hair to enhance the natural volume.
4) Reduce Hair Loss & Frizziness
As the aloe vera nourishes the roots with essential nutrients and minerals, hair loss automatically reduces. Also, the structural makeup of aloe vera is quite similar to that of Keratin, which helps in reducing frizziness.
5) Lock Moisture in Strands
Aloe vera is not just known for its calming properties, but it also has rich water content. It helps in keeping your scalp hydrated and locks moisture in strands, so your hair doesn’t look dull and dry.
6) Promote Healthy and Strong hair growth
Organic Aloe Vera is a rich source of Proteolytic enzymes responsible for repairing damaged cells in the scalp. These enzymes stimulate the inactive hair follicles to promote healthy hair growth.
How to nurture your hair with Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Powder at home? – DIY Hair Mask Recipes
The best way to make some effective DIY hair masks at home is to use 100% pure and organic aloe vera leaf powder. Though we prefer aloe vera gel for skincare treatment, the powder form is more convenient and easy to use for hair application with better results.
While there is plenty of aloe vera leaf powder available in the market, we recommend you try Indus Valley All-Purpose Bioorganic aloe vera leaf powder. Extracted from the fresh crops, this 100% pure, triple-sifted powder contains absolutely no chemicals, impurities, or additives. Recommended by skincare experts, it is safe to use for all hair and skin types.
DIY Aloe Vera Hair Mask for Hair Growth
- Mix 2 tbsp of Aloe vera powder with 2 tbsp of Coconut Milk powder and 1 tbsp of Moringa Powder.
- Add 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar with an appropriate amount of water in this mixture to make a thick paste.
- Coat this mixture evenly using a brush to your entire hair and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with water and then with a mild shampoo & conditioner to get effective results.
2) DIY Aloe Vera and Hibiscus Powder Mask for Damaged Hair
- If you want to repair damaged hair or treat split ends, you can mix an equal amount of aloe vera powder and hibiscus powder with water (can also add a tiny amount of yogurt for conditioning) to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste evenly on the entire hair length and wash with water & mild shampoo after 20-30 minutes.
So, healthy hair is just a step away with these DIY haircare masks and organic aloe vera leaf powder. Go and embrace your healthy hair with this natural goodness!